In Preschool we place children at the centre of their own learning. We create an environment, both indoors and outdoors, full of awe and wonder by providing everyday resources that provoke children's natural curiosity and eagerness to explore. This enables the children to be 'thinkers and doers' of the future. We believe in educating our children through head, hands and heart, instilling the characteristics of effective learning and a lifelong love of learning.
*Children are eligible to start Preschool in the term following their 2nd birthday.*
*We offer 15 hours '2 Year Old Free Entitlement' provision*
*Fee paying sessions are available subject to availability *
* We offer a Breakfast Club and Tea Club (additional fee)*
* As children reach the age of 3 they will have opportunities to visit Nursery with their Key Person, to aid their transition. *
* A 2 year old check is completed by staff and parents for all children in our Preschool. *
Do you qualify for 2 Year Old Free Entitlement?
Eligible 2 year olds can access the FREE childcare from the term after their 2nd birthday. If you meet the eligibility criteria listed above, you will receive a letter from the Council confirming the FREE childcare. The letter will advise you where you can access your FREE childcare place. You will need to take your letter and evidence of your child’s date of birth to the childcare provider to guarantee your place.
If you believe you meet the eligibility criteria and have not received a letter for your child then call Families Information free on 0800 587 8042.
Your free childcare will continue even if your circumstances change.
Your 2 year old will be eligible if you are in receipt of any of the following;
• Income Support
• Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
• Support under part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
• Income Related Employment & Support Allowance
• Tax Credit with a gross income of £16,190 or less
• Universal Credit with a net income not exceeding £15,400.
Or your child:
• Has an Education and Health Care Plan
• Receives Disability Living Allowance
• Is a Looked After Child, left care through Special Guardianship, Adoption Order or Child Arrangement Order.
If you have received a letter to tell you that your child is entitled to free childcare and you would like them to come to our Preschool, please contact the school:
Telephone: 01924 251151 or Email: email@example.com
You can also fill in an Application Form and email / post to school. Please find the form below: